Wednesday, October 8, 2014

A spoon full of sugar and a dash of cream

“Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.” 

 John Lennon


Coffee Worth was born in October of 1919.
That makes her 95 years young. 
Daughter of a preacher.
Wife to a preacher. 
She is a teacher.
A mother.
A grandmother.
Devoted Lover of Christ.
Coffee drinking,
Cake eating, 
 visionary

                                                                                                                                                                 

My Mornings start at 6:30.
And they start with Coffee and a cup of joe. 
Though Coffee is still mostly independent it's nice for her to have some help.
That help comes in the form of me. 
I make her breakfast
Toast. 
Jam.
Juice. 
Coffee.
...The same way.
...every morning. 
I help her in the shower. 
Nothing Major, Just making sure she doesn't fall.
Light Cleaning. 
Making sure trash is empty.
Dishes.
Making her bed.


But you know what the best part of my job is?
The friendship I'm getting.
 
 
 

 

1 comment:

  1. That is so nice, Danielle. Because I am a Coffee fan/friend also, your comments are precious to me.

    ReplyDelete