Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Leather and Ink

Leather cover.
Thin pages.
Black and red ink fill the pages. 
His miracles take over the chapters.
His love fills the entire book. 
My Bible.
My lifeline.
My direct line to Him. 

Here at Jubilee my faith and my relationship with God has been getting stronger.
I'm in two bible studies right now.
One going through Mark
One going through John

Jesus is so awesome. 
I feel so blessed to be able to read His word.
The things he did..
The Things he is still doing. 
In my heart.
In the heart of others.

I am sometimes overwhelmed by Christianity.
So many "Rules"
So many expectations
So many things that I feel like I have to do.

But really the only thing I have to do 
is remember that I am loved.

I am loved by an amazing Heavenly Father.
A Heavenly Father that wants what is best for me.
He will never break me.
He will always listen. 
He will always be there.

How amazing is that. 

Praise God.   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment